Death Gods Eat Apples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memorial Topic
The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:57 am by child-savior

» Totally free adult dating website. Dating web sites jewish single.
The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:41 am by Guest

» noclegi zawoja policzne
The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» Insurance
The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 pm by Guest

» noclegi nad solina forum
The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm by Guest

» benefits of fatty acids
The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» austria apartamenty
The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm by Guest

» mielno domki
The Fountain - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:44 pm by Guest

Top posters
Ryuuzaki (4350)
The Fountain - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Fountain - Page 7 Voting_barThe Fountain - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Ravenicka(AKA R) (3566)
The Fountain - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Fountain - Page 7 Voting_barThe Fountain - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Yatikami, Mei (1858)
Banouin (1848)
Lightkun (1243)
Yurii (855)
Misa (783)
quater (688)
Jake (620)
SoulCookie101 (438)
Statistics
We have 200 registered users
The newest registered user is locknw12

Our users have posted a total of 22348 messages in 226 subjects
Poll
should we allow users to see other groups and join them?
yeah why not that actually sounds cool i mean admins can why not members.
The Fountain - Page 7 Vote_lcap17%The Fountain - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
no never that will upset our sites structure it will become complete chaos AHHHHHH
The Fountain - Page 7 Vote_lcap83%The Fountain - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

The Fountain

Go down 
+15
OutcastLover
RandomGrape
myth
Kaito
Kiras_Follower
Jake
Denkou Kiri
Kokoro no Kizu
SoulCookie101
Dreamlessnight
near-chan
Misa
Destinykil
Banouin
Lightkun
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Female Number of posts : 3566
Location : Somewhere I don't want to be right now......I'm gonna go gut a clown.
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Shinigami Powers
Death God and Death Gods Name: 0 Name=
Death Note: 0
Shinigami Eyes: 0

The Fountain - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm content with your company.And I think you are gonna make one hell of a good dad.Maybe a little overly protective,but a damn good dad.
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Female Number of posts : 1858
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Shinigami Powers
Death Note: 500
Shinigami Eyes: Yes

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:12 pm

I really hope so. But I mean have you seen what I look like. Everyone is going to expect I forced myself on Mei. She's just so....happy and I'm not. When people see us together I don't think they get it. Mei's persona doesn't fit how she dresses at all. I know everyone is going to think I forced her or something like that. Her father is going to kill me. And her mother. No one knows but you and us. We're going to tell my mom tomorrow maybe. And our friends are going to tell her to get rid of it. Some of her friends don't like me, They think I'm a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Location : Somewhere I don't want to be right now......I'm gonna go gut a clown.

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Alright,who cares about what other people think.I have a cousin named Jamie and no one thought he was going to be a good dad because he is pretty much an ass hole,but he is such an amazing father that it almost brought tears to my eyes.I know your scared and peoples thoughts can hurt,but you and Mei know that you didn't force yourself on her and you two are like magnets.Opposites attract.I totally get that.Just focus on the truth and stop worrying so much about what other people will think.You're both adults and Mei would tell everyone if you had forced yourself on her.That's just Mei.So calm down a little,do some yoga or tai chi.I loves yoga.So calming.
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Yeah but you don't get it. I don't want people to think anything bad about Mei. She's my world and people are going to call her many terrible names and things. Mei's heart is too soft for all of the trouble and drama about to happen. And people will spread the idea that I forced myself on her. Mei acts so happy-go-lucky but she dyes her hair and wears black. People think I changed her for the worst. She never tells you that her friends dont like me. She pretends nothing by it. I don't know if I can be such a great father. I look more like the guy who does nothing but goes to concerts and sleeps. (Not that I don't work) And I know her friends will try to get her to get rid of it. I don't want her to but it's her choice.
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Mei will never get rid of the baby and Mei is also stronger than you think.If her friends start stuff I'm pretty sure she'd bitch them out and maybe even hit one of them.Never underestimate a pregnant womans hormones.Never.Moods can change in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:28 pm

I know but she's confused now and... I don't want to lose her. I don't know what I would do.
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Honestly,she was afraid you would leave her.She's not going to leave you...but you will have to put up with cravings and mood swings...and morning sickness.
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:34 pm

I can handle that. I'm pretty good with things like that.
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Good,because my dad wasn't really and he was in panic mode whenever my mom tried to do anything lol
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Well.... That'll be me in the end. Alright Mei said she is going to sleep and she says good night. If thats fine I'd like to talk a little longer?
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Tell her I say wan an(which is chinese for good night)and of course I'd like to talk more.If Mei hasn't told you already I haven't been having the best day.I'd really like to talk more.
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:40 pm

She told me a little but not much. What happened? (She says nighty-night)
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Pretty much my girlfriend of almost 7 months dumped last night.It really only hit me at about 2 today and I cried for about 20 minutes.She wants to stay friends,but I'm not sure if that hurts me more or makes me angry.
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:45 pm

I don't know. I think thats a hard call. I would be upset if I loved them so much. If Mei did that. I have no idea. I wouldn't be able to be her friend because I love her so much and I would never get over her and other guys. I think thats like hurting yourself to stay friends. But thats harsh.
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:48 pm

I wanted us both to get through college and get married and start an family.We even had a list of baby names.I am so hoping that in the future we can get back together but I don't even think I'll date for about a year or longer.
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:51 pm

I get what you mean. It was so hard loving Mei for so many years and never telling her. Watching her break up with guys and having to be there for her. Be her shoulder but never be able to have her the way I wanted her. I thank you so much. I don't know if you realize. I would have just let her go. She would have been the one that got away. I don;t know if I would have ever loved anyone like I do Mei. It hurt though. Thinking we never had a chance. Dropping hints but she never getting them. I've loved her for years and I almost never dated. I tried to get over her but they were never good enough. Thats how you'll feel at first.
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:56 pm

That's how I'll feel for a good long while.I don't tend to recover from heart break quickly.It'll take a long while of slow healing,but at least I have you and Mei to help me through it.One of her main reasons for leaving me is that she wants me to be a part of my family and she want me and my mom to become closer.I could send you the message in a pm.Mei has already seen it.It might help you to better understand her mind set and way of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:58 pm

I'll just check her mail. She left it open. She so... Mei sometimes. Just remember we're here for you.
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:59 pm

I know lol and I warn you,I can be pretty Mei sometimes too lol
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Wow..... O.O Thats kind of selfish. Don't you think. If she loved you then family would not matter. Tell her about Mei and I. Our family is broken but we don't care.
And thats fine. I love Mei so I'm sure you're great too.
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:06 pm

I know,but she's very family oriented.I knew that from the start.I should've seen this coming,especially after all the bad dreams I've had lately.In one of them she got a sex change,went gay,and left me with 5 kids and 8 cats while she ran off with a hot asian guy.I so should've seen this coming.I'm so blind.The signs were there and I just didn't want to see them.I am such an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:08 pm

WOW. The dream is funny. Sorry. I'm sure Mei would laugh too. Thats just.... Sorry. You're not an idiot. Believe me. I am. Much more than you. And that wont happen. You'll find someone. I'm sure. Just keep looking.
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Maybe I'll find some hot asian guy or adorable asian chick.I love the way asian people look.So adorable and tiny ^_^
Back to top Go down
Yatikami, Mei
civillian
civillian
Yatikami, Mei

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Yeah... Mei has a thing for Asian guys. I know that. She got it from you didn't she?
Back to top Go down
Ravenicka(AKA R)
civillian
civillian
Ravenicka(AKA R)

Shinigami Powers

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:13 pm

...maaaaaaaaaaaaaaayybe lol jk she and I are so alike it's no suprise lol...are yuo asian at all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fountain
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Gods Eat Apples :: The City :: The Shopping District-
Jump to: